Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Linlin (lol) Linlin (lol)



Linlin (lol)

For some reason like… Linlin, just from her very existence, is funny (lol)

I mean that in a good way (^_-)

She’s so cute, Linlin (lol)!!

Here is she wrapping up her rice and soup right before reherasals (⌒~⌒)

“I’ll be eating them later”

well you could’ve just grabbed food later!
It’s not like the food is gonna run away…
is what I think, but she probably just can’t control her appetite (lol)

That very Linlin
Yesterday, sent me an email after the concert

“Michishige-san, best of luck”

wow,
isn’t that something. That made me tear up. She’s such a good girl, Linlin (lol)

Right away
I responded with
“Thank you I love you~ ”

Then she said
“Wow you sure responded fast! Ahaha~”
Then I said
“Of course! Don’t take me lightly now”
Then Linlin said

“I’m not laking lou lightly”

She made a mistake in her Japanese… o(`▽´)o

Maybe she is taking me lightly after all (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment