Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I’m here ↑



I just got to Tokyo!

On the Shinkansen ride back,
Nagoya’s famous ☆ tenmusu and tebasaki o(^-^)o

My face when I’m eating tebasaki
looks pretty stupid huh… (lol)

I’ve got pink headphones on too, and what I was listening to was…

Morning Musume ♪♪♪
I was listening to Morning Musume’s “10 MY ME” album

On the way back on the shinkansen, I was listening
to the songs we sang during the concert (lol) !!

I mean, if I don’t, I can’t settle down (>_<)

When I hear the other members’ voices, it relaxes me

Now I may be a member of Morning Musume
but I’m also a Morning Musume fan
Morning Musume songs always give me energy, power, motivation,
comfort, and warmth

On today’s trip back on the shinkansen, I had so many important things ↑

but, I fell asleep midway, so I don’t remember them (lol)

but sleeping is important too ♪

Although, I was feeling kinda restless
after 30 minutes of sleep, my eyes opened up! (゜∇゜)パチッ

That’s ok though
Today is that kinda day
Being restless should be expected!
Since I’m the type who gets stomach aches when I get nervous
I’m still trying to figure out why my stomach hurts!!!

Although if I had to make a guess
During the first and second concerts, my hair (particularly my bangs)
I sprayed them and they kinda turned white (lol)

My precious?? black hair… turned white (lol)

Wa→i (;_;)♪

No comments:

Post a Comment