Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hey guys!



I’m done~~!

So yeah,
I just finished a very nerve-wrecking job!

And after seeing everyone’s comments showing their concern
and support for me…

I just feel like saying

“I’m back~ (≧∇≦)”!

After doing that nerve-wrecking job,
coming back here is such a relief (*^o^*)

Thank you!!

And I felt like “I just wanna share my feelings as quickly as possibly!”
Although I haven’t really expressed my feelings yet
I’ve just written a lot of stuff that doesn’t make sense
If you guys are completely lost
I’m sorry ↓(;_;)

But I’m going to try to
write down my feelings as best I can!

And today
I’ll do the best I can in my own way o(`▽´)o

Now let me try to put all my energy into expressing this m(_ _)m

But as to what happened at today’s work
when the time comes, I’ll be sure to tell you again ♪♪♪♪

And so now guys, without any further delay ↑

that brings us to
good job to everyone
for a hard days work!

It’s expected that I feel like crashing after taking a bath..
Shikyuu
Sakkyuu
Batan kyuu-!!

Oyasayumin ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment