Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A keychain that increases your love fortune



Loook ~ (;_;)

This was my cell phone strap p(´⌒`q)

I guess cuz the pink fur was too heavy?

At Nagoya at night
the string ripped and tore offfffff (´;ω;`)
Shock (T_T)/
Wahhhhh (ノд<。)

This pink fur here
was supposed to increase your love fortune kyaa (*^o^*)

But for me, I just used it because it looked cute ♪

This is like the 5th time that this pink fur has broken apart from me (゜∀゜;ノ)ノ

Originally though, this fur was attached to a pink bear,
but the hand for the bear ripped off (ρ_;)

How hard is love fortune trying to run away from me! (lol)

Although it’s not like I care about that right now anyway, so it’s all good ♪♪♪
Right now, I’m in love with this blog, I wanna keep doing it forever!

But what I don’t get is,
I mean I’ve only been putting cute stuff on and… ゜。゜。(p>∧

So now, I’m going with the simple and clean cell phone
look and cleaned off all the other stuff from my screen (lol)

This girl won’t betray me now!

I’ve always put stuff on it, and not once has it broken away ↑

No comments:

Post a Comment