Thursday, May 20, 2010

Regretting it ~ (;_;)


The crepe and Sayumi ♪

I wanted to take a really cute pic, so
I kept taking pics over and over and a ton
of different angles and settings (≧∇≦)

And as you can see, it ended up rather cute (lol)

After eating the creep
I went back to watching the game… ☆

And then, I happened to touch my uniform and…

it’s sticky…

did– did I (・_・;)

Ahhh, I knew it ( ̄○ ̄;)

Man I really did it there (°□°;)

I spilled a ton of chocolate ~ (>_<)

Chocolate was all over my uniform, all over my bag
all over my badge hanging from my neck,
all over my megaphone \(+×+)/

I was able to take a cute pic without any problems
but I wasn’t able to eat a crepe properly (;_;)

I’m really not good at watching other things while I eat (」゜□゜)」

Although, that won’t stop me from taking pics of myself… (lol)

I’ll be careful (^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment