Thursday, May 20, 2010

A convenience store in the corridor


Today, from morning til night
I’ll be doing a music video shoot
for our song “Seishun collection” that
comes out on sale on June 9th (^_^)v

This morning, I was in the dressing room
and I heard voices in the corridor (≧∇≦)

“What is this!!!! A convenience store!!!!!!!!”

That was Tanaka Reina-chan’s voice

I went to take a look
and it seriously looked like a convenience store in the hallway ↑(^_^)v


There were onigiri, sandwiches, sweet buns, candies,
small sweets, and drinks ☆
there was a huge selection (≧∇≦)

That made me so happy ♪

So I went and had a mentaiko onigiri
and salad roll set for breakfast ☆★

Ahh
actually for the salad roll
Reina shared hers with me (^o^)/

After I ate breakfast, I felt a lot more lively (・o・)ノ

So now, I’m doing make up

After make up finishes, I’ll be full of vitality!

I’m a pro after all (lol)

There are expectations ♪ (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment